Palm Equipment Meander PFD - Women's
Our easy-going women's touring PFD and a firm favourite for a wide range of watersports. Lightweight and slimline, the Meander is easy to use, with a simple zip entry, secure waist buckle closure and a useful zipped pocket for your belongings.
The Men's version is available here
- Women's design
- YKK front zip entry
- Reliable metal-free YKK zips that won’t corrode
- Lightweight and slimline profile
- Reflective details
- 3D anti ride-up waistbelt
- Adjustable waist straps
- Front zipped pocket
- Pocket clip-in point
- Internal velcro slip pocket
- Comfortable and environmentally friendly PVC-free foam
- XS/S (40 N)
- M/L (45 N)
- XL/XXL (50 N)
- Weight (M/L): 590 g / 20.81 oz
Watch this short video to find out more about the Meander women's PFD:
- Materials: Nylon 420D ripstop fabric, Gaia and EPE PVC-free foam
- Fabric compostion: 100% polyester
- Certification: EN ISO 12402-5 (water sports)
- Buoyancy: XS/S (40 N), M/L (45 N), XL/XXL (50 N)
- Product Code: 12642
||XS/S (40 N)
||M/L (45 N)
||82 – 90 cm
32 – 35"
|90 – 98 cm
35 – 39"
|98 – 106 cm
39 – 44"
||40 – 60 kg
88 – 132 lb
|50 – 70 kg
110 – 154 lb
|60 – >80 kg
132 – >176 lb
- Bust: Measure horizontally round the fullest part of your bust.
- Weight: Include all the gear you’ll be wearing too.
- PFD buoyancy label: A correct fit is more important than choosing the buoyancy category according to your weight. All Palm PFDs have buoyancy above the minimum floatation required for CE/ISO certification. PFD weight ranges are printed inside Palm PFDs on the ISO label.
PFD Fit Guide:
Three simple steps to putting on your PFD for a good fit:
- Loosen all the straps and buckles.
- Put the PFD on (over your head or by the front zip) and fasten any buckles. Do not tighten chest harness yet (if fitted).
- Tighten all straps, starting from the waist and working upwards to the shoulder straps. If your PFD has a chest harness, fasten and tighten this last. Finish by sitting down and checking shoulder straps.