|Home PageWaterproof JacketsParamo Mens Velez Adventure Smock Waterproof Jacket||
Paramo Mens Velez Adventure Smock Waterproof Jacket £220.00
The Velez Adventure provides all the multi-activity features of the best-selling Velez Smock but comes with a FIXED roll-away hood, as requested by competition and race entrants where this feature is a requirement to guarantee protection in all weather conditions. Full Directional waterproof performance is combined with excellent ventilation via Páramo’s unique front twin zip design.
Weight - 720 g
- Fully articulated shoulders and elbows for maximum freedom of movement and optimum fit.
- Two-way twin reversed zip design with inner, poppered baffles for maximum temperature control.
- Cropped front for maximum freedom of movement.
- Drop tail for maximum protection with draw-cord.
- High collar with central, single-hand adjustment to prevent wind, rain and snow entering the neck area.
- Reflective piping (front and back) for maximum visibility.
- Easy adjust velcro cuffs with bite tab.
- Double-layer lining either side of spine and on shoulders, for technical rucksack use.
- Excellent field of vision and protection provided by fixed hood – fully adjustable, wired and roll-away.
- Nikwax Analogy fabric performance guaranteed.
- Single hand adjustment throughout.
- Pockets: 1 large ‘dry’ zipped front pocket for OS maps, snacks, compass, etc. Inner ‘dry’, zipped pocket for storage and hand-warming – fits OS map.
There are 4 reviews with an average rating of 5.00
Anonymous from United Kingdom31 August 2021 14:03
Brought as a replacement for my son who had outgrown his previous one. We live on the moors and all own Paramo coats - so far we have found them to be the only waterproofs that work. Downside: they are expensive and a bit heavy.
Good service form Jackson Sport - pity you use Hermes to deliver as they are unpredictable at best! Reply - we sent it using ParcelForce, so thats bad of them to use Herme
Stephen from United Kingdom03 March 2020 19:15
I have owned one of these for over ten years, it has stood up to a lot of hard wearing and it is surprisingly durable. I have tried one or two other kinds of waterproof in recent months, but wish i had not bothered. The opportunity to buy a new Paramo Velez smock came up and it was like getting back together with an old familiar friend. I wondered how the new attached hood was going to be compared to the old removable one, but think i prefer it. The side ventilation zips are what makes this jacket work so well, that and Paramo's waterproofing system. I'm always on the look out for naturally coloured clothing so was pleased to find the smock available in moss. I usually go for a medium but prefer this smock in Large. If i could change one thing it would be the have the sleeves narrower at the cuffs, and to have press stud adjusters on the cuffs rather than velcro, but otherwise a 5 star jacket that will last years that you can of course reproof.
CD from IrelandOwner04 September 2012 07:08
Use the jacket while training dogs. Very reliable and versatile. Kept absolutely dry in heavy weather. Warm for summer wear, winter will be the time for this to be used to its fullest.
SIZE & FIT
Please remember that. for technical reasons there can be slight differences in the size of different types of clothing.
PÁRAMO SIZING GUIDE
MEN'S (UNISEX) PÁRAMO® WATERPROOF JACKETS & SMOCKS
> Loyalty Reward Scheme <