Peak UK Adventure Single Evo Touring & Sea Kayaking Jacket - Men's
Tough, highly waterproof and breathable X2.5 recycled nylon fabric, with twin sleeve pockets makes the Adventure Single still the ‘go to’ jacket for all sea kayaking and touring paddlers.
The Adventure Single has been a mainstay of our touring jacket range for many years now and returns for 2022 as the Adventure Single Evo with new colours, new advanced construction and sustainable materials and components.
The Adventure Single Evo is the latest incarnation of our best-selling touring & sea kayaking jacket!
- New, more sustainable and durable Evo design concept
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X2.5 midweight recycled ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- CFC free DWR finish
- Zip opening outer neck with adjustable Bioprene inner
- Evo latex inner wrist seals with Aquaout Bioprene outers
- Aquaout sustainable Bioprene waist seal
- Large adjustable hood with easy stow toggle
- Right and left sleeve zip pockets with sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic zip sliders
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- Recycled YKK pocket zips
- Weight (M) : 710g / 25 oz
Watch this short video to find our more about the Peak UK Adventure Single Evo:
- 1. Outer nylon / polyester fabric with SDWR water repelling finish
- 2. Microporous layer, waterproof & breathable
- 2.5. Durable lining print
- 10-20m Waterproofing
- 5,000-8,000 g/m2/24hrs .b1
The Evo Range 2022: a new era of design
- We have just welcomed the first delivery of our UK 2022 Evo Range into stock, and we are proud to present the first products in our newest, greenest, most advanced collection to date. The Evo range was instrumental in Peak PS picking up the Sustainability Award at this year's Paddlesports Show in Lyon.
- The award-winning Peak Eco ethos transcends into our new Evo line up. Evo garments are constructed from fabric made of recycled yarn, and have a CFC free DWR finish. The specification of bioprene, recycled zips and minimal packaging adds to the sustainable credentials of the Evo range.
- Each pattern in the Evo range has been redesigned, with the aim of reducing any bulky taped seam junctions, ultimately creating a far more waterproof garment. Items in the Evo range have been manufactured as a single seal garment, with the double seals, wrists, waists or ankles, then sewn onto the outside. Neoprene components used on the Evo range - all the outer waists, wrists, arms seals and neck seals - are manufactured using Bioprene, a neoprene manufactured from natural and renewable resources. All pocket zips are manufactured from recycled polyethylene.
- We have developed our own specific latex seals (a first in the paddlesport industry) which scale with each garment size, resulting in improved alignment and seam seal between the garment and the latex seal. The resulting patterns for the smaller and larger garments in the Evo range have a more natural shaping and feel.
Outerwear - Men's
|Inside Leg CM
|Inside Leg Inch