Petzl GRILLON HOOK - Adjustable work positioning lanyard with HOOK connector: International & European versions
The GRILLON HOOK adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Its HOOK connector is ideal for using the lanyard in double mode on the harness side attachment points.
- GRILLON HOOK European Version is certified to European and Russian standards.
- GRILLON HOOK International Version is certified to North American and European standards.
- Easy to use:
- fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- used in double mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his feet. This type of attachment gives better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive surfaces and allows smooth rope glide
- Comes with HOOK connector, ideal for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a color-coded label at the connector end
- Replacement ropes available
- Product Code:
- L052BA00 (European version)
- L052CA00 (international version)
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum
Length: 2m / 78.75 in
- European Version Certification(s):
- CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC, UKCA (HOOK)
- International Version Certification(s)
- As European version plus ANSI Z359.9, CSA Z259.11
- 635g / 22.47oz (European version)
- 770g / 27.2oz (International version)