Petzl CORDEX - Lightweight belay / rappel gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a fine driving glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight.
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity
- Durable double layer of leather at high-wear areas: fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro® closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Natural, high-quality leather
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 21420, CE EN 388 (2133), UKCA, EAC