The Vapour-rise™ Pants are mid-weight softshell pants, designed to offer ultimate weather protection and breathability, using a 2-layer system unique to Rab®.
Developed exclusively by Rab® and Pertex®, Vapour-rise™ creates breathable, high wicking and quick drying performance clothing. The Vapour-rise™ Pants use a durable Pertex® Equilibrium outer fabric and a micro fleece liner to produce a versatile, year-round outdoor trouser. Technical features include a 2-way opening YKK zipped fly, reinforced unlined hem and knee articulations for greater freedom of movement.
These features, combined with the unique Vapour-rise™ system, make the Vapour-rise™ Pants perfect for summer alpine climbing and year-round UK hill walking use.
Weight: 403g (large)
- Pertex® Equilibrium® outer fabric
- Wicking micro fleece drop liner
- 2-way opening YKK zipped fly
- Part-elasticated waistband, hook & bar with snap closure, belt loops
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced unlined hem
- Hem drawcord and eyelets for under boot cord