Christmas Latest Recommended Order Dates
We have announced our latest recommended order dates to help our customers plan ahead but please note that they are a guide only and may be subject to change due to the impact of Covid-19. Have a look at our Latest Recommended Order Dates.
Extended Christmas Returns
Our returns period is extended the the end of January for exchanges or refunds. We know that many customers have started their Christmas shopping early this year and we want to help, so we have extended our return policy to the 31st of January 2022.
Brexit & Deliveries
All our UK customers will continue to receive great selection of outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment as well as the most convenient delivery options when shopping online with Jackson Sports. Have a look at our Brexit FAQ Page.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
With global Covid-19 restrictions expected to be in place, Jackson Sports is encouraging its customers to order as early as possible to avoid disappointment. For more info, please visit our Covid-19 Response Page.
If you decide that the product you purchased from us is not exactly what you were looking for, or is the wrong size, there is no problem returning it to us.
We will accept products back for exchange or a full refund as long as products are unused and with original packaging. Please do not remove labels from products.
With returned items please include -
- Order Number or a copy of your receipt
- Instructions for exchange/refund
- Reason for return or details of item defect
- Packaging & Labels
Return postage is the customer’s responsibility; we do not reimburse postage charges. We recommend that you use an appropriate postal service for the product being returned.
UK customers can use our Royal Mail Tracked Returns Service to easily create and print a returns label to return your items:
- Fast and easy returns - An easy and secure way to return products to Jackson Sports.
- Cheap returns - This service has a cost of £3.95; for refunds and exchanges the cost of £3.95 will be deducted from your refund/charge to the payment method you used to place your order.
- Size and weight restrictions - For parcels up to 20 kg / 44 lbs and smaller than LxWxD: 61x46x46 cm / 24x18x18 in. For tubular and long rectangular packages, the length plus twice the diameter must not exceed 104 cm / 41 in or be more than 90 cm / 35.4 in long.
- Link to our Royal Mail Tracked Returns Service: Jackson Sports Tracked Returns Portal
- Just follow the instructions, print your label, attach to your package and drop your parcel at your local Customer Service Point, Post Office branch, Parcel Postbox or get it collected from your doorstep. - You will get a receipt with a unique fully tracking code for each return.
- Parcel Postboxes are ideally suited for a fast and easy local drop off which are open 24/7 for your convenience - To find your nearest Parcel Postbox location, please visit: Royal Mail Service Near You
- If you would like to return an item, simply print and stick your return label on your item and drop it off
- Please note that for errors or faulty goods, we will cover the cost of £3.95
If you are returning products from outside the European Union, please mark them as "Returned Goods" to avoid additional customs charges.
An e-mail will be sent when returns are received and processed.
Our returns policy is flexible but we ask that items being returned are done so within 21 days of receipt.
If an alternative size/item is required it will be quicker to place a new order and return the original product for refund.
Remember, before purchase, if in any doubt about size, colour or suitability of a product, you can email us with any queries about all of our products. Our staff use the gear and we respond to emails quickly in working hours.
If for any reason your order arrives with a fault or it has been damaged during transit, send it back to us and we will send you a replacement.
If you are returning from outside the European Union, please mark as "Returned Goods" to avoid additional customs charges.
Please note that for international customers postage may be payable for replacement items.
All the products we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, which will cover the product for faults and defects. This period of cover can vary, most items will be 1 year, but it is worth remembering that warranties do not cover general wear and tear.
If you have an issue with a product purchased from Jackson Sports contact us first. Please ensure that returned items with a warranty or repair issue are clean. You will have to cover the postage cost back to Jackson Sports.
70 High Street
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click here for full Contact Details