Scarpa R-Evo GTX Walking / Hiking Boots - Women's
The R-Evo GTX is designed for maximum comfort on technical hikes or multi-day backpacking trips.
The R-Evo GTX is built around a softshell sock-fit tongue which not only offers instant comfort for a wide variety of foot shapes, but also gives great security across the middle of the foot. A suede and Gore-Tex upper offer durability and protect from any weather. The Comfort Flex midsole gives just the right amount of torsional support, and the Vibram Biometric Trek sole unit offers great traction on challenging terrain.
Featuring Scarpa’s Sock Fit technology, this boot is the next evolution in trekking footwear with unparalleled performance, comfort and agility. The Sock Fit technology provides an ever adapting fit through the unique Scholler S-tech fabric, which links the tongue, ankle flex zone and collar with an elastic action, just like you are wearing a sock. Based around the BAG last the 1.8mm suede upper is backed with a Gore-Tex lining, providing great weather protection. The upper is protected with a toe rand, while the new Vibram Biometric Trek sole gives great shock absorption underfoot with a broad heel platform for optimum stability.
The R-Evo(lution) GTX is the future of three season hiking and trekking!
- Sole - Vibram Biometric Trek with PU midsole for maximum comfort and durability. Vibram® rubber outsole.
- Last - WBAG: Medium volume with super heel retention
- Upper - Suede Water Resistant 1.8mm with Sock-Fit (S-Tech Fabric) construction system and 3D protective TPU toe cap.
- Lining - Gore-Tex (performace comfort footwear) membrane for maximum weather protection.
- Lacing - The new Speed Lacing fastening system uses small bi-component part in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections.
- The lower part with eyelets allows the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the fit in a single movement.
- The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to progressively wrap the ankle securely.
- Hill Walk: 5/5
- Fell Walk: 5/5
- Paths & Trails: 5/5
- Mountain Walk: 3/5
- Winter Mountain Walk: 2/5
- Weight (per pair Size 42) - 1120 g / 39.50 oz
- Product Code: 60267-202-1
- WBAG Last: A boot fitters favourite, this shape when in combination with sock fit tongue constructions has a habit of fitting all manner of foot shapes. Medium volume with super heel retention. Used in R-Evo GTX.
- Vibram® Biometric Trek Sole- The new Vibram Biometric sole unit is anatomically designed for increased comfort. Lightweight yet extremely sturdy
- Gore-Tex® Fabric - Four seasons in a day Gore-Tex® performance comfort footwear will always keep you on the the right track. It is durably waterproof and breathable.
- Scarpa® Comfort Flex Midsole: Using nylon for its permanent performance qualities, the comfort flex midsole is moulded so it has minimum flex in the heel section but gives comfortable flex in the forefoot area. It is used for walking and hillwalking footwear.
- Scarpa® ACTIVimpact Technology - The ACTIVimpact is a technology applied to soles construction that uses materials with physical and chemical characteristics that absorb negative impacts with the ground and increase shock-absorbing features, exploiting to the utmost the energy used during the activity.
- Scarpa® Sock-Fit XT System: Undoubtedly the evolution performance and agility concept. A construction system that offers a fit as snug as a sock, the feeling of being at one with your footwear. The part comprising the tongue, flex-point and collar is made from a single piece of S-TECH SCHOELLER elastic technical fabric: breathable, waterproof and resistant.
- Scarpa® Ankle Padding System- The "Ankle Padding System" is made of a special "Memory Foam" which allows the uppers to mould to the shape of the foot. This technical solution is very light and breathable, it keeps its dynamic memory in terms of last and thickness so it recovers its original shape after every use. Thanks to the "Ankle Padding System" we have further improved the overall comfort of the shoe and the capacity of the upper to adapt itself to the foot, ensuring the best performance on any terrain.
- Scarpa® Heel Tension System - The Heel Tension System is an innovative system applied to the heel area of the upper part of the boot. It offers great stability and adaptability to the severe stress derived from steep routes. The particular design and the TPU material help the upper responsively, avoiding torsional twists and makes walking easier even on difficult and rough terrains.
- Scarpa® Flex Point System - The Flex Point System allows your ankles complete freedom of movement, even in the stiffest of boots, whilst maintaining support and confidence on all terrains.
- Scarpa® Autofit Collar - The Autofit Collar, thanks to the ergonomic design of the collar and to the special padding, ensures the maximum adaptability and comfort of the upper, reducing the impact stress that rests on the Achilles and malleous area. Great performance and comfort on any terrain.
- Scarpa® Speed Lacing - The Speed Lacing System , integrated with the ergonomic design of the upper, allows the optimal adjustment of the internal volumes of the shoe and the perfect wrapping of the foot, in a simple and quick way, making the fit more precise and customised, offering to the user offering maximum confidence on any terrain.
- Scarpa® Resoling Possible - Scarpa shoes and boots are built to the highest standard and should serve you for many years of use. However, just like tyres on a car, the rubber parts of a boot, shoe or rock shoe can wear down with use, and that’s why we offer a full re-sole service. Resoling not only extends the lifespan of your Scarpa footwear, it also returns it to it’s very best level of performance.
Fabric/Suede: Suede does not offer the same level of water resistance as smooth leather however suede is both lightweight and relatively durable which makes it the ideal choice for lightweight trekking models. Suede is thinner and more supple than full grain smooth leather but still requires regular care. Take care to re-proof areas where suede joins other materials to ensure that the suede retains maximum flexibility. Used in Scarpa R-Evo GTX.
Use a proofing agent from new, for best results we recommend a water based wax treatment such as Nikwax water proofers for Nubuck and Suede Footwear.