The Quick Disconnect is a separate purchase and does not come with the computer.
With its compact size and intuitive data display, the new Aladin H is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computer. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the Aladin H's full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. With the on-board digital compass and you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
Dive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via new Bluetooth® wireless technology.
LogTRAK App for iOS devices is now available on the Apple App Store.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Features a protector boot covering the metal connection between HP hose and dive computer's HP sensor.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Full watch functions.
- Bookmark function.
- Lens protection cap.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
Why SCUBAPRO computers are unique:
Precise and accurate data is crucial when using a dive computer. SCUBAPRO is the only manufacturer in the diving industry that offers features that take individual factors into consideration and uses them to create a much safer diving experience!
32 Bit Processor:
SCUBAPRO dive computers measure every parameter every 0.5 seconds (Apnea 0.25 seconds) - unique in the diving industry.
Skin Temperature / Heart Rate (M1/M2):
Heart Rate Analysis and Skin Temperature Measurement. Mantis analyses heart rate and skin temperature to constantly re-adjust its decompression calculation - unique in the diving industry! ( Galileo, Luna and Mantis 2).
PDIS: Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (Mantis, TEC 3G, Chromis):
Calculate intermediate stops based on your nitrogen absorption, previous and current dives and your breathing mixes - Profile Dependend Stops are an exclusive SCUBAPRO feature.
Included even in our entry level hockey puck style computers. Accurate measurements are critical for freedivers. SCUBAPRO dive computers measure all parameters every 0.25 seconds in Apnea mode - unique in the diving industry.
SCUBAPRO's ZHL-8 ADT MB PMG is the ONLY algorithm that factors in your breathing rate, heart rate and skin temperature when adjusting your decompression plan to avoid risk factors.