Aladin Sport Matrix Wrist Dive Computer
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin SPORT (Matrix) is targeted to divers who want multi-gas functions as well as to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport. The computer screen features an easy-to-read LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you’ll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. The Aladin SPORT (Matrix) offers three operating modes – Scuba, Freediving and Gauge, and is available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300 dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from electronics).
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.
Watch this short video to know more about the Aladin Matrix Dive Computer:
- Number of Gases: 3
- Gas Capability: 21-100% Nitrox
- Algorithm: ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG
- Operating Modes: Freediving, Scuba, Gauge
- Display Type: Black & White
- Max Operating Depth: 120m
- Memory Capacity: Other
- Depth Rating: 120m
- Battery Replacement Type: User Replaceable
- Estimated Battery Life: 2 Years / 300 Dives