With Free Octopus Rig
This easy-breathing regulator combo combines SCUBAPRO’s premium air balanced
diaphragm first stage with its newest air balanced second stage. It’s a smart system for
all diving applications.
The air-balanced C370 is the newest addition to SCUBAPRO’s family of high performance second stages.
Its compact and light case provides a top performance and a bulletproof reliability.
A compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece has been added to increase both - airflow and mouth comfort.
With the C370 in your dive bag you’ll be ready to dive everywhere.
Scubapro MK17 EVO / C370
This reg system combines SCUBAPRO’s premium diaphragm first stage with its newest air-balanced second stage. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. It’s a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow -- 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min - includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 - 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min - 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
C370 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min