The Everdry 4 has been updated for 2018. This premium-plus compressed neoprene drysuit still offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a drysuit.
The new version differs from the old everdry as follows.
- New more plush interior bodycore that gives greater insulation with less undergarments
- New smoother glideskin wrist seals
- New blue suspenders and much more
The dense 4mm neoprene resists compression at depth so the drysuit can be worn with a thin undergarment or no undergarment at all. Built for comfort and extended wear, the Everdry 4.0 fits like a glove, offers excellent range of motion, and most importantly, keeps body heat in and cold water out.
- 4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional drysuit neoprene
- Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long lasting waterproof seam
- New plush interior is comfortable and enhances cold water protection and reduced the need for thicker undergarments. In turn this reduces weighting requirements
- Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and new ultra-smooth wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces
- Heavy duty YKK metal dry zipper is covered by a neoprene overflap for added protection
- Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing stability and control at any depth particularily in shallow water where greatest care is required
- New shoulder and knee panels cover a lot of area for maximum anti-abrasion protection
- Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying
- Neoprene soft socks can be worn inside heavy-duty drysuit boots or standard neoprene dive boots
- New blue suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer secure mounting spots for wrist instruments
- Handy right-thigh utility pocket with D-ring, bungee and zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories
- A hook is provided on the cargo pocket for attaching a hood
- Includes an anatomically shaped hood, carry bag, low pressure hose, suspenders, repair kit, zipper wax and owner's manual