The Scubapro Oneflex Hood Front Zip 7.0 is a practical Oneflex wetsuit which is built for cold water and multiple dives in temperate water. There is also an attached hood which minimises water entry and keeps in the heat. The front zipper makes this wetsuit easy to put on and take off without needing assistance. The quality neoprene is comfortable and stretchy but is also durable. This is an ideal wetsuit for training centers, rental locations and repeated use.
The material used to make this wetsuit is Scubapros famous Oneflex design. Oneflex is uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility. The Oneflex wetsuits also include heavy duty knee pads and material on shoulders and seat cushion the diver while protecting the suit from abrasion. The wrist and arm flap seals are backed by zippers to keep water out and aid in donning and doffing.
- High-Stretch N2S 7mm X-Foam - The Scubapro Oneflex hood front zip 7.0 is a wetsuit made from 7mm X-Foam which is eco-friendly and gives the diver range of movement and great comfort when in and out of the water.
- Front Zipper - The diagonal front zipper has a metal slide which is durable and easy to use, making it easy work of self-donning. An awkward zipper can be a nightmare on a jacket let alone a wetsuit, you don’t have to worry about the zipper on this wetsuit.
- Padding - Thanks to the Oneflex design this suit includes heavy duty knee pads and elbow pads and material on the shoulders. This gives the diver protection and also protects the wetsuit from abrasion.
- Hooded Wetsuit - This wetsuit includes a hood which is great for keeping warmer and minimises water entry into the wetsuit.
- Wrist and Arm Flap - The wrist and arm flap seals are backed by zippers to keep water out and aid in donning and doffing.
- Colour Tag - Each wetsuit has a tag which is visible which shows the size, this allows for easy identification, even when the suit is drying inside-out.
Ladies Size Chart