Scubapro Glide Buoyancy Compensator Device With Balanced Power Inflator - Unisex's
The Glide is a front-adjustable BCD with special design features to maximize comfort, fit and performance. The Glide comes with a new Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y’s center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of dive conditions or your position in the water. The lower strap is connected to the backpack where it meets the cummerbund, creating a safe and comfortable link. The dump system includes three new-generation valves that allow you to deflate the wraparound bladder in any swimming position.
The Air 2 option replaces the Standard inflator. It has to be added separately (if displayed as an available option)
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimises comfort.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability atdepth.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-bucklesystem.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are fittedwith metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainlessD-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- Weight (Size M): 3.6 kg / 7.9 lbs
- BCD Type: Front Adjustable
- Approx Lift Capacity:
- XS - 10.2 kg / 22.5 lbs
- S - 13.2 kg / 29.2 lbs
- M - 14.2 kg / 31.5 lbs
- L - 15.4 kg / 33.7 lbs
- Xl - 15.4 kg / 33.7 lbs
- XXL - 17.3 kg / 38.2 lbs
- Weight Integrated: Yes
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Number of D-Rings: 6
- Back Trim Pockets: 2
- Pocket Type: Zippered Closure
- Backpack Type: Contoured Padded Hard Pack
- Activity: Recreational
Glide Jacket BCD
||Weight with BPI
Add the Scubapro Air 2 5th Generation Inflator Regulator
The Air 2 Inflator option replaces the Standard Inflator. It has to be added separately (if displayed as an available option)
An inflator reg combines a backup regulator with a BC's buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. SCUBAPRO introduced the inflator reg concept to diving almost 30 years ago with the introduction of the AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages, and unlike traditional dangling octos, it is always within easy reach if needed. As a BC power inflator the AIR2 fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on ascents. The AIR2 was diving's first inflator reg and, with five generations of improvements, it's still the best.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpass many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- Innovative dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified (EN250A -- greater than 10ºC/50ºF warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator
- Activity: Recreational, Technical
- Water Temp: Cold, Warm
- Nitrox Mix: Up to 40%
- Weight: 1 lb | 0.45359 kg