Scubapro Level Jacket BCD - Unisex
A fresh design incorporating eye-catching silver, blue and white graphics make the Level BCD stand out in any diving crowd. But beyond good looks, this front-adjustable BCD brings together all of the performance and comfort features you’ll need for any recreational diving scenario. The bladder, made of EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric, is lightweight yet extremely rugged, and it’s designed to comfortably wrap around your body without squeeze. Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps for comfort, and a sternum strap and adjustable cummerbund with double-pull over-strap make for the perfect fit.
Scubalab 2022 Test Choice Award
Updates: Style of swivel shoulder buckle is slightly different (still swivel). Colour styling with logo is different. The counter balance weight pockets make it a very different Jacket from the 2020 version.
The Air 2 option replaces the Standard inflator. It has to be added separately (if displayed as an available option)
- Wraparound bladder made of EndurTex high-tenacity nylon is lightweight, durable & comfortably hugs your body
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of shoulder straps to maximise comfort and fit
- Sternum strap and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in for maximum stability
- Quick release integrated weight pouches hold up to 11 lbs / 5kg of ballast
- Built-in trim weight pockets can each hold up to 4.4lbs / 2kg of weight to help maintain a well-balanced dive position
- Two large pockets with hook-and-loop closures & 4 stainless steel D-Rings provide lots of clip-on and cargo carrying capacity
- A pair of octo pockets are perfect for storing safe second and console hose
- Product Code: 21.621.100
- Activity: Travel, Recreational Product
- Weight (M): 3.2 kg / 7.05 lbs
- Number of D-Rings: 4
- Pocket Type - BC: Velcro Closure
- Backpack Type: Padded Hard Pack
- Pocket Count: 2
- Product Type - BC: Front Adjustable
- Weight Integrated: Yes
Level Jacket BCD
||Weight with BPI
Add the Scubapro Air 2 5th Generation Inflator Regulator
The Air 2 Inflator option replaces the Standard Inflator. It has to be added separately (if displayed as an available option)
An inflator reg combines a backup regulator with a BC's buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. SCUBAPRO introduced the inflator reg concept to diving almost 30 years ago with the introduction of the AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages, and unlike traditional dangling octos, it is always within easy reach if needed. As a BC power inflator the AIR2 fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on ascents. The AIR2 was diving's first inflator reg and, with five generations of improvements, it's still the best.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpass many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- Innovative dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified (EN250A -- greater than 10ºC/50ºF warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator
- Activity: Recreational, Technical
- Water Temp: Cold, Warm
- Nitrox Mix: Up to 40%
- Weight: 1 lb | 0.45359 kg