Scubapro Bella BCD - Women's
The Bella was specifically designed, tailored and sized for female divers who prefer the comfort and security of a front-adjustable BCD. This BCD is loaded with convenience and performance features, including SCUBAPRO’s exclusive wraparound bladder which retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated, providing a comfortable fit and stable position both at depth and on the surface. It also sports a new Y-Fit shoulder design that fits the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for the arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y’s center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control for a comfortable and secure ride while cruising the depths.
The Air 2 option replaces the Standard inflator. It has to be added separately (if displayed as an available option)
- Designed and sized for women divers.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle system.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- With BPI (Balanced Power Inflator)
- Activity: Recreational
- Product Weight (M): 3.6 kg / 7.9 lbs
- Number of D-Rings: 6
- Pocket Type - BC: Zippered Closure
- Lift Capacity (M): 15.4 kg / 33.6 lbs
- Backpack Type: Contoured Padded Hard Pack
- Pocket Count: 2
- Product Type - BC: Front Adjustable
- Weight Integrated: Yes
- Back Trim Pockets: 2
- Lift Capacity NT: 150
Bella Jacket BCD
||Weight with BPI
Add the Scubapro Air 2 5th Generation Inflator Regulator
The Air 2 Inflator option replaces the Standard Inflator. It has to be added separately (if displayed as an available option)
An inflator reg combines a backup regulator with a BC's buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. SCUBAPRO introduced the inflator reg concept to diving almost 30 years ago with the introduction of the AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages, and unlike traditional dangling octos, it is always within easy reach if needed. As a BC power inflator the AIR2 fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on ascents. The AIR2 was diving's first inflator reg and, with five generations of improvements, it's still the best.
- Test-proven breathing performance and cracking effort surpass many traditional downstream second stages when it comes to ease of breathing.
- Innovative dive/pre-dive switch enables you to detune the unit when not in use, eliminating free flows.
- Flexible purge cover is easy to locate and depress for quick clearing, even when wearing thick gloves.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons are positioned on top of the housing when the AIR2 is in your mouth, making it easier to control buoyancy.
- Power inflate button features a lighter lever so less load is required to initiate inflation.
- Power inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by color and touch due to their different shapes and sizes, improving ascent control and safety when inflating or deflating the BC.
- Large bite tabs on the mouthpiece guarantee a secure grip in high-stress situations.
- CE certified (EN250A -- greater than 10ºC/50ºF warm water test controls) as a second stage regulator
- Activity: Recreational, Technical
- Water Temp: Cold, Warm
- Nitrox Mix: Up to 40%
- Weight: 1 lb | 0.45359 kg