Small enough to be on your keyring the Ultra-Sil Daypack is always there when you need it.
This bag is great as a summit pack, for carrying groceries, or as an extra traveling tote. When packed into the attached mini stuff sack, it’s easy to take anywhere. It is strong, yet compact and light; a must have for everyone from backpackers to students and mums.
- Packs down small so it easily fits in pockets, purses or luggage
- Simple, streamlined design making it light and low-profile
- Lightweight at only 68 grams
- Siliconised CORDURA® for strength and durability
- Bar tack reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Durable two-way zipper closure
Weight - 72g
Capacity - 20L
30D Ultra-Sil® is a 30 denier 240T Nylon made from a high-tenacity Cordura® brand yarn. High-tenacity nylon is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard nylon fibres.
30D high-tenacity Nylon with silicone impregnated on both faces. Silcone impregnation works really well with lightweight fabrics as it improves fabric tear strength, abrasion resistance and packability. Siliconised fabric has a measure of self-healing when punctured. This fabric has a water resistance of 600mm and is used where a product needs to be water-shedding and water resistant but not necessarily waterproof.