Sealskinz Waterproof Cold Weather Glove with Fusion Control - Unisex's
Revolutionary Waterproof Protection in Cold Weather.
A close fitting waterproof glove, the Waterproof Cold Weather Glove with Fusion Control™ will keep you dry and comfortable during any kind of wet weather. Cold and wet hands can lead to numbness, blisters, and worse. Sealskinz Waterproof Cold Weather Gloves with Fusion Control™ will keep you warm, protected, and dry during any wet weather activity.
Fusion Control™ is a New Benchmark in Waterproof Breathable Technology. Equipped with our patented, 'first-of-it's-kind' Fusion Control™ technology, these gloves are a workhorse combination of unique breathability and unmatched dexterity in a 100% water-and-windproof glove. Discover precise control and zero risk of liner slippage or pull out.
Review: Fit perfect for me but I’d recommend sizing up. They are definitely waterproof, in the rain they fill with water. Well made, ductile easy to ware. Love the smartphone feature and the fusion control for when I’m pulling my sweaty hands out of them after a hike in the woods. These gloves fit keep hands warm and dry. I have use them on hiking and camping trips - really ideal for all weather and tasks. Love these gloves.
- 100% Waterproof & Windproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Fusion Control™ Technology:
- New Mesh Bonded 3-Layer Construction Technology - The patented process bonds an interior liner, waterproof breathable membrane, and outer shell as one, creating gloves that are thin, highly dexterous, protective against wet and cold, and breathe incredibly well. Improved with an innovative 'open mesh' bonding process that allows for maximum moisture transfer out of the glove while still keeping the three layers secured as one.
- Extremely Breathable - Particularly noteworthy is the unmatched breathability of the hydrophilic waterproof membrane to release perspiration steam and warm air from inside the glove. This creates a high level of comfort for the wearer, improved with an innovative 'open mesh' bonding process that allows for maximum moisture transfer out of the glove while still keeping the three layers secured as one.
- Unmatched Dexterity - The unique Fusion Control™ bonding process sandwiches a 100% waterproof hydrophilic membrane securely between a Merino wool inner and a goatskin and softshell outer shell, allowing for a closer-to-skin fit that provides you with high dexterity and range of movement as well as a significant improvement in grip.
- Thoughtfully Designed - Premium goatskin leather and softshell outer liner provides a durable exterior that has the right amount of stretch while a Merino wool inner liner keeps you warm, comfortable, and dry.
- Precise control - No liner slippage, pulling, or bunching
- Touchscreen Friendly - Feature on index finger and thumb
- Thumb Wiper - PU suede wiper for a variety of uses
- Ideal for a Wide Range of Outdoor Activities:
- Hiking & Backpacking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Paddling & Boating
- Cycling & MTB
- Fishing & Hunting
- Shoveling snow
- Chilly walks around town
- Fusion Control technology - With Fusion Control technology you get total waterproofness, breathability, windproofness, plus the increased level of dexterity and control required for high-performance activities
- This glove is also touchscreen compatible for easy smartphone use.
- Materials - Our 100% waterproof Fusion Control™ gloves are constructed using premium materials and by bonding three layers together to make one highly waterproof and breathable glove:
- Outer Lining - Goatskin Leather and Softshell
- Palm - Goatskin Leather Palm
- Middle Layer - 100% Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Layer - Merino Wool
Fusion Control Technology by Sealskinz is a revolutionary glove system that bonds the liner and outer shell to a unique hydrophilic membrane creating a 100% waterproof fabric with unmatched breathability. This also eliminates any movement between layers and enables the glove to fit much closer to the skin which provides the wearer incredible amounts of dexterity and control.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
- Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
- The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
- Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.
|Gloves & Mittens
|Mens & Unisex models
5 - 6 in
12.7 - 15.24 cm
7 - 8 in
17.78 - 20.32 cm
Fusion Control Care Instructions:
- Spot Clean
- Do Not Machine Wash, Tumble Dry, Dry Clean, or Iron