Nautilus SQ Sleeping Bag - Unisex
Durable & can be used as a blanket. If you’re new to the whole camping experience or wanting something to provide you with comfort and warmth through the festival season, the Nautilus will be the perfect bit of kit for you. Due to its simple design, this is brilliant for younger campers, or those with less experience. An appealing feature to any audience may be the fact that Nautilus can be opened up to make a versatile square quilt, perfect for lounging around in your tent.
The Nautilus is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of sleeping bags. Made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the range these chunky, warm and comfortable bags have a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provide considerable warmth. Being lightweight, colourful and compact, what’s not to love about the Nautilus sleeping bag? Part of the Basecamp Range.
- Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt
- Siliconised synthetic insulation is soft to the touch
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Insulated shoulder baffle to help retain warmth
- Two-way side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Zip Together - Buy a left (LHZ) and a right hand (RHZ) to make a double!
- Square sleeping bags offer extra legroom.
- Weight: 1400g / 49oz
- Packsize Dimensions: 24cm x 20cm / 9" x 8" (Fully Compressed) 100% Polyester
- Performance Rating:
- Comfort Rating (Use this as your main temperature guide) 3˚C / 37˚F
- Low Rating (Experienced users who are used to Extreme Conditions) -2˚C / 28˚F
- Snugpak’s performance figures are drawn from over forty years of experience and customer feedback.
- Our comfort figure assumes you will be sleeping lightly clothed (thermal base layer or PJ’s) within a tent on a good quality sleep mat, at this external temperature the majority of users should feel comfortable and get a good night’s sleep.
- The low-temperature ratings are temperatures the sleeping bags have been used at by fit individuals with the minimum of discomfort.
- There are many variables involved in a good night’s sleep, including climate, altitude, fitness and metabolism, if in doubt stick to the comfort figure.
- Outer Fabric: Aqualight 100% Polyester:
- Water-repellent fabric
- Lightweight 190T Polyester construction
- Silky soft-touch fabric
- Inner Fabric: SuperSoft 100% Polyester:
- A silky smooth fabric which is specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
- Fibre Insulation: IsoFibre 100% Polyester:
- Siliconised hollowfibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ Decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
- Retains heat when wet
- Easy to wash and care for.
|| Foot Width
||Max User Height
||220cm / 87"
||80cm / 31"
||80cm / 31"
||80cm / 31"
||190cm / 75"