Trangia Storm Cooker 25-6 UL Set - Ultralight Aluminium Non-stick Spirit Burner Stove System With Kettle
Series 25 includes somewhat larger stoves suitable for groups of about 3-4 people. The 25-6 UL is an excellent family stove with capacious saucepans, a wider frying pan, and a larger kettle. With the supports in the raised position, the stove can be used with large billies from the rest of the Trangia range.
All the stove systems in the 25 series have two saucepans (1.75 and 1.5 litres), a 22 cm frying pan, windshields (upper and lower), a burner, a pan grip and a strap. The 25-6 set also includes a kettle (0.9 litres).
- Series 25 Cooking Set: Suitable for 3-4 people
- Fuel: Methylated Spirit Burner - Effect: 1000w
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 22 cm x 10.5 cm / 8.66 in x 4.13 in
- Material: Ultralight Aluminium Non-stick (UL/NS)
- 25-6 UL Complete Cooking System Set:
- 1 x Kettle in alumnium: 0.9 litre
- 1 x Saucepan: 1.5 litre UL/NS
- 1 x Saucepan: 1.75 litre UL/NS
- 1 x Ø22 cm / 8.66 in Frypan UL/NS
- Windsheilds upper & lower UL
- 1 x Spirit Burner with simmer ring & lid
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Strap 68 cm / 26.77 in
- Total weight: 1085g / 2.40 lb
- Made in Sweden by Trangia AB since 1925
Trangia Spirtit Burner Warnings:
- Use alcohol-based fuel only. The name of fuel varies around the world: Tenol eller T-röd (SE), Methylated spirits or bioethanol spirits (UK), Brennspiritus (D), Ethyl alcohol or Denature alcohol (USA), Methyl alcohol or Wood alcohol (AU), Alcool a brûleur (FR), Rødsprit (N & DK), Gedenatureerde alcohol (brandspiritus) (NL), Marinol-100 or Sinol (FI). For more info please read the instructions and see the list of suitable fuels. In Sweden we recommend using Tenol from the brand Kemetyl as a first choice.
- Never use gasoline, paraffin, petrol or kerosene. This may results in serious Injury.
- ever attempt to fill the spirit burner until it is fully extinguised. Cover the burner with the closed simmering ring for 30 second to ensure the flame is out before attempting to refill. Alcohol flame can be difficult to see in daylight. Check for heat from bumer, coold before refilling.
- Before using, read and comply with all instructions.