Trangia Storm Cooker 27-8 UL/HA Set - Ultralight Aluminium Hard Anodised Spirit Burner Stove System With Kettle
Series 27 offers good stoves for the lone walker or two people. The 27-8 UL/HA is a small, compact stove that takes up minimal room in the rucksack. The pans are smaller than the Series 25. Here too, large billies can be placed on the raised supports in the upper windshield.
All the stove systems in the 27 series have two 1-litre saucepans (1 graduated, 1 ungraduated), an 18 cm frying pan, windshields (upper and lower), a meth burner, a pan grip and a strap. The 27-8 UL/HA set also includes a kettle (0.6 litres).
- Series 27 Cooking Set: Suitable for 1-2 people
- Fuel: Methylated Spirit Burner - Effect: 1000w
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 18.5 cm x 10 cm / 7.28 in x 3.94 in
- Material: Ultralight Aluminium (UL/HA) Hard Anodised
- 27-8 UL/HA Complete Cooking System Set:
- 1 x Kettle in alumnium: 0.6 litre
- 1 x Saucepan inner / graded: 1.0 litre UL/HA
- 1 x Saucepan outer / ungraded: 1.0 litre UL/HA
- 1 x Ø18 cm / 7.08 in Frypan UL/HA
- Windsheilds upper & lower UL
- 1 x Spirit Burner with simmer ring & lid
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Strap 61 cm / 24.01 in
- Total weight: 825g / 1.82 lb
- Made in Sweden by Trangia AB since 1925
Trangia Spirtit Burner Warnings:
- Use alcohol-based fuel only. The name of fuel varies around the world: Tenol eller T-röd (SE), Methylated spirits or bioethanol spirits (UK), Brennspiritus (D), Ethyl alcohol or Denature alcohol (USA), Methyl alcohol or Wood alcohol (AU), Alcool a brûleur (FR), Rødsprit (N & DK), Gedenatureerde alcohol (brandspiritus) (NL), Marinol-100 or Sinol (FI). For more info please read the instructions and see the list of suitable fuels. In Sweden we recommend using Tenol from the brand Kemetyl as a first choice.
- Never use gasoline, paraffin, petrol or kerosene. This may results in serious Injury.
- ever attempt to fill the spirit burner until it is fully extinguised. Cover the burner with the closed simmering ring for 30 second to ensure the flame is out before attempting to refill. Alcohol flame can be difficult to see in daylight. Check for heat from bumer, coold before refilling.
- Before using, read and comply with all instructions.