All UK Ultraboxes are tough as nails, o-ring sealed against water and airborn particles and built to accomodate an electronic panel in either the lid or bottom of the case if desired. The automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature changes. Items placed within are protected by a shock absorbant removable rubber liner.
- Protects delicate equipment from water, dust & moisture.
- Submersible to 15 feet/5 meters.
- Available with clear lid to view contents or solid lid to protect against light.
- High Impact ABS, LEXAN, polyurethane rubber & stainless steel construction.
- Optional removable rubber liner protects sensitive equipment from abuse.
- Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories.
- Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change.
- Designed for mounting of an electronic panel in the lid or bottom of the case.
- Stackable, o-ring sealed, lanyard included.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Width 150 mm